The Canadian Corporate Soccer League is a proud member of the Confederation of North American Corporate Football (CONAFCO) and equally a member of the International Federation of Corporate Football (FIFCO).
All our matchs are officially sanctioned by FIFCO.
As member of FIFCO, we are the Canadian representative and a full voting member of the organisation.
The International Federation of Corporate Football (FIFCO) is the world governing body of corporate football. FIFCO has a mandate to grow the corporate football community worldwide and to instill its four core values through tournaments and on-going leagues.
FIFCO is the official suplier of all referees to all sanctioned games.
- On the road to the World Corporate Champions Cup
- Team Talk: Carlsberg FC
- Players to Watch: Alexis David
- Tick-tock: Winter soccer registration is now open
- New Frontier: Toronto
- It’s Playoff-Time!
- Players to Watch: Mike Traian
- Team Talk: IATA FC
- Players to Watch: Thomas Texier
- Team Talk : Moment Factory FC - Surpassing our limits
- 3 dayCdnCorpSoccer - On the road to the World Corporate Champions Cup : [Link]
- 10 dayCdnCorpSoccer - Team Talk: Carlsberg FC : [Link]
- 17 dayCdnCorpSoccer - Joueur à suivre: Alexis David : [Link]
- 22 dayCdnCorpSoccer - Tick-tock: Winter soccer registration is now open : [Link]
- 30 dayCdnCorpSoccer - [Link]