The Mathilda Kurkos Fair-Play Award was established in 2012. This award is dedicated to a long time supporter of the league. As a mom, wife and sister, she was a woman who dedicated herself to the community at large and to her family. After a long battle with cancer, she sucumbed to the disease in 2011. As a tribute to her memory and dedication to public service, the CCSL has decided to name this award after her name. The award represents the fair-play attitude on the field and the dedication to giving back to ones community and helping those that are not as fortunate.
Every season the team that collects the least amount of yellow and red cards combined and who has demonstrated the importance of Fair-Play on and off the field is declared the winner of this award.
We hope that all teams will take an example of the importance of our civic duties and as good corporate citizens to give back to the community and to demonstrate the Fiar-Play spirit on the and off the field. The CCSL encourages all teams to embrace these values and to promote them at all times in all their circles - each player should be proud to demonstrate the courage of principles of Fair-Play.
- On the road to the World Corporate Champions Cup
- Team Talk: Carlsberg FC
- Players to Watch: Alexis David
- Tick-tock: Winter soccer registration is now open
- New Frontier: Toronto
- It’s Playoff-Time!
- Players to Watch: Mike Traian
- Team Talk: IATA FC
- Players to Watch: Thomas Texier
- Team Talk : Moment Factory FC - Surpassing our limits
- 3 dayCdnCorpSoccer - On the road to the World Corporate Champions Cup : [Link]
- 10 dayCdnCorpSoccer - Team Talk: Carlsberg FC : [Link]
- 17 dayCdnCorpSoccer - Joueur à suivre: Alexis David : [Link]
- 22 dayCdnCorpSoccer - Tick-tock: Winter soccer registration is now open : [Link]
- 30 dayCdnCorpSoccer - [Link]